With this patent-pending Zipper Pocket Apple Watch Band, your watch band will have an entirely new function: holding small valuables, like lip gloss, gum, cash, keys, or any other items you might need while out and about. Not only is the band soft and stretchy, but it’s also adjustable to fit a variety of wrist sizes.
Soft red satin fabric
Hidden pocket inside to carry small essentials
Adjustable inner band to fit S/M/L wrist sizes
Matching zipper color
Compatible with all Apple Watches series – pick your size
- To start, locate the band release button located on the backside of your Apple Watch, near where the band is connected.
- Hold down the band release button while sliding the band sideways in either direction to remove it.
- The band should slide out and be removed from the Apple watch completely.
4. Make sure that the metal in the center of the Smunchys band is facing the same direction as the bottom side of the watch, then slide the band in until you feel or hear a click.
5. Complete the same steps for the other slider.
6. Once you have your Smunchys band on, it is your preference to either wear the zipper facing toward your wrist or away from your wrist.
7. In order to change back into your original band, follow the same steps above.
Spot clean as needed
If your watch band is very dirty, it’s recommended to hand wash in cold to lukewarm water with a gentle detergent. Do not machine wash as machine washing might damage the metal adjusters and the band might not securely hold your Apple Watch anymore. Squeeze the excess water out and lay flat to dry
Pay attention to the guidelines when changing your band. Never force the band into the slot. If you don't feel or hear a click sound, slide the band to the right, then to the left. If the band is installed properly, it won’t freely slide or move until you hold down the band release button. If the band still doesn’t lock, remove it and try again until it locks. Don't wear your Apple Watch if the band is sliding.